How Henry Helps Clients Like You
Hello, I’m Henry Clarke and I’m a corporate/commercial consultant solicitor with Nexa Law.
I qualified in 2004 with Magic Circle law firm Clifford Chance and hold a Distinction in my LLM. I am dual qualified as a solicitor advocate and over the years I have worked for several major international law firms, in house, in Poland and in the Gulf. I also hold an MBA (Distinction) from an FT Global Top 50 Business School where I received the prize for the best strategic business project on the programme.
My clients tend to be:
- small or medium sized businesses;
- family businesses;
- Involved in the construction or engineering sector;
- in financial services; or,
- wanting serious technical expertise
Businesses like yours get me onboard to deal with:
- Corporate / Company matters
- Finance and finance agreements
- Commercial contracts
- Construction and engineering law
- Joint ventures
- M & A
I have also served in the British Army as an officer around the world including on three operational tours, leaving Regular service as a Major.
Whatever you need, get in touch.