How Amy Helps Clients Like You
Hello, I’m Amy Leite and I’m an expert franchise law solicitor and have been since qualifying in 2010.
I’ve been involved in hundreds of different franchise matters, from helping clients buying a franchise, to assisting franchisees or franchisor with exit/termination negotiations.
Clients seem to really appreciate my skill for explaining complex legal matters in plain English, and they like that I’m friendly and approachable too.
My clients tend to be:
- new businesses taking on their first franchise
- existing franchise owners
Businesses like yours get me onboard to deal with:
- Advising franchisees who are buying a franchise or master franchise;
- Franchise agreement reviews;
- Franchise agreement and associated drafting;
- Franchise exit/termination negotiations and drafting termination deeds and deeds of settlement;
- breach of contract, misrepresentation and good faith claims as relating to franchises;
- renewal of franchises;
- post termination restrictions and obligations;
- All aspects of employment law.
… Amy is undeniably an expert in this specialist corner of the law. She has a real talent for finding creative solutions. She is a hands on and supportive lawyer with a natural ability to explain complex legal issues. Clients really appreciate her sensitive approach in what can be very difficult circumstances for them
widely respected as a safe pair of hands who protects her clients’ interests and achieves successful outcomes in the face of challenging situations.